<

MyFiles Include="C:\demo\**\*.csproj"/>

</

ItemGroup>

But how can I remove an attribute from a file? Thanks, in advance

Coordinator
Jan 23, 2009 at 4:33 PM
Hi

It's not currently possible. The logic taken is that the attributes passed would replace all existing attributes, that way the file is in a known state. If you have case where this really doesn't work for you, feel free to raise a work-item and describe your requirement.

Regards

Mike
Jan 24, 2009 at 5:39 PM

Hi Mike,

what I want to do is to set the AssemnlyInfoDescription. But I got an error message that the file is readonly.

Because of them I want to remove the the readonly flag from all the AssemblyInfo.cs files. Is there a solution to do this with the ExtensionPack?

Regards Roland

Coordinator
Jan 25, 2009 at 11:57 AM
not right now. I'll enhance the task. for now your easiest route is something like this:

<ItemGroup>
            <WriteableFiles Include="$(SolutionRoot)\Development\**\AssemblyInfo.cs"/>
        </ItemGroup>

<Exec Condition="'%(WriteableFiles.Identity)'!=''" Command="attrib -r /S &quot;%(WriteableFiles.Identity)&quot;" />

<!-- DO YOUR STUFF HERE -->

<Exec Condition="'%(WriteableFiles.Identity)'!=''" Command="attrib +r /S &quot;%(WriteableFiles.Identity)&quot;" />
Coordinator
Jan 25, 2009 at 4:25 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.