I'm using these lovely libraries for deploy and undeploy of site/vdir/webapplication.
What I'd like to do on undeploy of a webapplication is:
- Delete Me + appPool - which I already do. (I know the appPool name by convention)
- Discover whether I have any siblings and, if not, delete parent (which may be vdir or site)
- If deletinf site, discover site's apppool name (so I can delete it).
So 3 questions really:
- how do I find my siblings if I am either a webapplication or a vdir
- how do I find my parent if I am either a webapplication or a vdir (and I won't know whether my parent is a vdir or a site)
- how do I find an appPool if I am a website.
Any help much, much appreciated.
Aug 23, 2013 at 12:45 PM
GetInfo on the website task will give you apppool info.
In the long run I think you will be better off modeling your artifacts as Items.
If you think that we could do with some additional taskactions here, feel free to raise and Issue and I'll get it scheduled.