- .Net Framework v3.5 to compile or use any 3.5 Tasks
- .Net Framework v4.0 to compile or use any 4.0 Tasks
- BizTalk 2006 to use the MSBuild.ExtensionPack.BizTalk.dll tasks
- IIS7 to use the MSBuild.ExtensionPack.IIS7.dll tasks.
- StyleCop 4.7 to use the MSBuild.ExtensionPack.StyleCop.dll tasks
- FxCop 1.36 to use the FxCop task.
- SQL Server 2*** to use the MSBuild.ExtensionPack.Sql2*.dll tasks.
When using the MSI installer, the default installation path is
- 3.5 --- %PROGRAMFILES%\MSBuild\ExtensionPack
- 4.0 --- %PROGRAMFILES%\MSBuild\ExtensionPack\4.0
- Note*: if you do not install the MSBuild Extension Pack to the default installation path, you will need to alter the MSBuild.ExtensionPack.tasks file as it refers to $(MSBuildExtensionsPath) which always refers to %PROGRAMFILES%.
A shortcut will be created in your Start Menu for quick access to this Help file and the Home Page: